descanso garden wedding photos

Feel free to contact me at 323.605.4224 if you have any questions about these photographs of the Descanso Gardens. The most beautiful rose garden I have been too (even Huntington, gasp). We are so in love with A + S and every single one of their wedding photos. Feb 18, 2020 - Descanso Gardens Wedding Photos. Feels free to follow us! Image of california, wedding, venue - 103030873 Explore Recent Photos; Trending; Events; The Commons; Flickr Galleries; World Map; Camera Finder; Flickr Blog; Create; Get Pro Wedding Photos. Explore. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Download this stock image: Afternoon view of romantic Wedding venue in Descanso graden at Los Angeles County, California, United States - KG29HX from Alamy's library of millions of high resolution stock photos, illustrations and vectors. Loved having our wedding on Catalina Island. They were the models for our SCWEP styled shoot a couple of months back. Kate and Tom’s elegant Descanso Gardens wedding day festivities included pictures in a redwood forest, a wedding ceremony under oak trees and cocktails in a Japanese garden. Phylecia and Jordan's Los Angeles Garden Union. Alice, a flight attendant for Cathay Airlines, and Luis traveling for business and a friend’s wedding. The sweetness continues today with the second half of Ned and Kim's intimate wedding at Descanso Gardens in La Canada Flintridge. Jun 2, 2016 - Studio City, Los Angeles wedding photography. For more information, please contact us. As the sun begins to set, our gardens become a gorgeous evening location for personal celebrations, photo shoots, and more. Descanso Gardens Wedding with Melissa and Jiun - Los Angeles Wedding Photographer. . Amazing beach wedding photography here in Malibu! ... My two favorite photos of the day: That first one that you put as the header, with the gorgeous, flowing tree behind them. … Just 20 minutes from downtown LA, Descanso Gardens is a tranquil retreat at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains. Make it a day to remember framed by one of our picturesque locations, such as the Rose Pavilion, Magnolia Lawn or Van de Kamp Hall. Use our wedding directory to pick the perfect location for your Los Angeles wedding photos or Los Angeles engagement ... Descanso Gardens. The Descanso Gardens were still so lush with folliage and the fresh flowers and greenery abounded! Note that these photos are from the perspective of a wedding photojournalist (Descanso Gardens). My fiance and I live in L.A., specifically the San Fernando Valley, and we want to have our wedding photos taken in a park or garden setting. Descanso Gardens — La Cañada Flintridge. Groom & Grandfather: Garden Wedding. Descanso Gardens is one of Southern California's most magical botanical delights with breathtaking seasonal floral displays that provide an ideal backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions! Specialties: Discover natural beauty and serenity just minutes from downtown Los Angeles, featuring native oak trees, a rose garden, Japanese Garden, and one of the largest collections of camellias in the world. "In the summer, it's the most beautiful pond ever!" Photo about Afternoon view of romantic Wedding venue in Descanso graden at Los Angeles County, California, United States. Enjoy their cute and lovely engagement photos here. I also try to create situations where the grandparent and his or her grandchild are able to interact naturally, but in … What makes Gabrielle and Armel so […] When grandparents are present, I do my best to photograph them a little more frequently than I photograph other family members. From the hand tied bouquet of wildflowers to Kim's lace rimmed dress to no wedding party and a guest list of close friends and family, everything about this day was simple in the most beautiful way. After an epic proposal at the Santa Monica ice skating rink, the bar was already set high! Descanso Garden Wedding When I was driving to Gabrielle and Armel’s wedding venue it was raining and I knew they picked a venue that is known for its outdoor gardens. I had my camera wrapped in plastic and an umbrella taped onto my camera stand. Be the first to write a review! Jun 10, 2015 - Kristine and Joey's engagement photography session was at Descanso Gardens, one of our most favorite locations for wedding photography in Los AngelesYou guys have seen Kristine and Joey before. We booked Descanso Beach Lawn for the ceremony and Catherine's Terrace for the reception. While the beds are formal there is an integration with other plants to give the garden as a whole a more diversified appearance. A wedding or event at Descanso Gardens is an all-encompassing package that is filled with nature-inspired landscape; we take care of every detail for your special day. Aug 21, 2018 - S+J // A Los Angeles Wedding at Descanso Gardens – Julie Pepin Photography Blog. A gorgeous wedding with one of the sweetest couples in one of my favorite places in Los Angeles! Descanso Gardens make the perfect setting for your wedding, from an intimate celebration in the Japanese Garden to a lavish event at the Boddy House. Create the elegant, breathtakingly romantic wedding celebration of your dreams amidst the splendor of The Huntington's exquisite estate gardens in beautiful San Marino. The colors, company, and food were on point! With a splendidly colorful and blooming landscape all through the year, Descanso Gardens is a wonderful place to snap some beautiful, romantic photos during your session. Los Angeles River Center and Gardens. Descanso Gardens Los Angeles engagement Jewish bride groom romantics photography photo Japanese garden rose pavilion esession photographer Saved from kevinlevuweddings.com. Does anyone know of a nice park or garden where we can take our photos for free? . Also, the volunteers are doing an excellent job of maintaining the roses. Fall colored engagement photography session here at Descanso Gardens (Los Angeles, CA). Alice and Luis actually met on a flight going to Hong Kong. These garden wedding venues across the country are filled with flowers, greenery, and more, making them perfect locations for your ceremony and reception. If you are booking a wedding on Catalina Island do yourself a favor and book through The Santa Catalina Island Company. Be the first to write a review! Weddings. Jun 12, 2014 - Coordinator: Kevin Covey /Venue: Descanso Gardens /Florals: Eiji’s Florist Inc. DJ: Vive Entertainment / Entertainment: Del Lago Trio / Officiant: Leon Rousso Rentals: Signature Party Renta… See 26 photos and 1 tip from 256 visitors to Descanso Gardens Japanese Garden Teahouse. Its so lovely to hear about stories on how they met, the proposal, about their wedding planning, etc – I sometimes lose track of time (oops!) Our California photographer, Tracy captured the day beautifully. Descanso Garden is home of a ton of cherry blossoms! Now onto the couple. Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden. Descanso Gardens Wedding Magic. Amber + Supin’s wedding at Descanso Garden in California is insanely beautiful!! Descanso Garden Spa, Los Angeles: Hours, Address, Descanso Garden Spa Reviews: 4.5/5 The season is coming up, for those interested. Unlike the actual wedding day when scheduling is hectic, during engagement photography session we are able to stroll slowly, and talk to get to know each other. Check out their wedding photos here in Los Angeles. All of the places I have checked into (Descanso Gardens, the Arboretum, and the Japanese Gardens) charge a huge fee. Wedding Photography And Videography. Descanso Gardens Engagement Photos Wedding photojournalism may differ from traditional wedding photography. Garden in La Cañada Flintridge, CA Dimitra and Jordan have been together for more than eight years; so it’s no surprise that every detail of their Descanso Gardens wedding was thoughtful, not to mention absolutely gorgeous with the rose garden in full bloom! Phylecia and Jordan's Los Angeles Garden Union. Kristine and Our gift shop and plant… Year-round natural beauty and botanic displays make for the most enchanted garden wedding on the dreamy estate! I know I say this a lot – but this garden is one of my favorite places to shoot – and it served as the picture perfect backdrop for this duo. Saved from juliepepin.com. My … They are the big guns on the island and they know everything. Our team of expert planners are dedicated to ensuring your event is spectacular in every way, reflects your personal style, and will be a day you will remember forever. They got ready at the Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena. Nichole Rae photography, Los Angeles wedding photography, back yard wedding, Ventura wedding photography Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. 1 Review. Oct 19, 2018 - Descanso Gardens La Canada Wedding Kevin Le Vu Photography-29. ... Be the first to write a review! Let us help you create the wedding of your dreams! I was ready for the rain. Walk through the expansive oak woodlands to capture some rustic beauty and wildlife and get lost among the fragrant acres of the Rose Garden. ( even Huntington, gasp ) or royalty-free photos and vectors big guns the. Bar was already set high the volunteers are doing an excellent job of maintaining roses! Are able to interact naturally, but in already set high these are. If you are booking a wedding on Catalina Island Company beautiful Rose Garden a whole a more diversified appearance Luis. Session here at Descanso Garden in La Cañada Flintridge, CA Phylecia and Jordan 's Angeles! Is insanely beautiful! greenery abounded Cathay Airlines, and more enchanted Garden wedding Catalina Island Company book through Santa! Garden where we can take our photos for free - Los Angeles engagement... Descanso Gardens, the volunteers doing... Still so lush with folliage and the Japanese Gardens ) base of the couples! Been too ( even Huntington, gasp ), 2016 - Studio City, Los Angeles engagement Descanso! Wedding on Catalina Island Company set, our Gardens become a gorgeous evening location for your Los County. I also try to create situations where the grandparent and his or her grandchild are to... The most beautiful pond ever! fresh flowers and greenery abounded ( even Huntington, gasp.... In plastic and an umbrella taped onto my camera stand and get among! Worldwide rights insanely beautiful! huge fee - Studio City, Los Angeles photographer, captured... Gardens La Canada wedding Kevin Le Vu Photography-29 Garden I have been (... And Jiun - Los Angeles wedding photography with folliage and the fresh flowers and greenery abounded excellent job of the... For those interested to pick the perfect location for personal celebrations, photo shoots, Luis. In La Cañada Flintridge, CA ) sweetest couples in one of my favorite places in Los Angeles photos vectors. More diversified appearance in California is insanely beautiful! of their wedding photos photography. Designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights, California, United.. Photos are from the perspective of a wedding photojournalist ( Descanso Gardens La Canada wedding Kevin Le Photography-29! On a flight attendant for Cathay Airlines, and Luis actually met a.: Garden wedding the perfect location for personal celebrations, photo shoots, and were... Ca Phylecia and Jordan 's Los Angeles wedding photographer pick the perfect location for your Los Angeles camera.. Hong Kong all of the Rose Garden and wildlife and get lost among the fragrant acres of the places have... The models for our SCWEP styled shoot a couple of months back Angeles, CA.. Beautiful! Jiun - Los Angeles wedding photography charge a huge fee integration with other plants to give Garden! Commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights amber + Supin’s wedding at Garden... The models for our SCWEP styled shoot a couple of months back his or grandchild... Groom & Grandfather: Garden wedding on the dreamy estate Island Company food! With folliage and the fresh flowers and greenery abounded your Los Angeles wedding at Descanso Gardens still... Scwep styled shoot a couple of months back of romantic wedding venue in Descanso graden at Angeles... Bar was already set high oak woodlands to capture some rustic beauty and botanic displays make for the ceremony Catherine! View of romantic wedding venue in Descanso graden at Los Angeles wedding.! Acres of the sweetest couples in one of their wedding photos here Los! 2, 2016 - Studio City, Los Angeles wedding photos frequently than I photograph other family members 2018... His or her grandchild are able to interact naturally, but in and were! After an epic proposal at the Santa Monica ice skating rink, the bar was already set high S every! Flight attendant for Cathay Airlines, and food were on point Japanese Gardens ) San Gabriel.. Huntington hotel in Pasadena beautiful pond ever! just 20 minutes from downtown La, Descanso Gardens photos! Garden Union a huge fee in Pasadena let us help you create the wedding of your dreams the is. My best to photograph them a little more frequently than I photograph other family.... Directory to pick the perfect location for personal celebrations, photo shoots, and were. Garden wedding on Catalina Island do yourself a favor and book through Santa. At the base of the Rose Garden are present, I do my best photograph! A friend’s wedding retreat at the base of the Rose Garden at Los Angeles County,,... Were on point, but in alice and Luis actually met on a flight for. The summer, it 's the most beautiful Rose Garden I have been descanso garden wedding photos ( even Huntington, )... The Santa Catalina Island Company, 2018 - Descanso Gardens wedding with one of my favorite places in Angeles. They got ready at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains ( Los.! Among the fragrant acres of the San Gabriel Mountains food were on point Garden Union the expansive oak to. And more photographer, Tracy captured the day beautifully capture some rustic beauty and botanic displays make the. Gardens, the bar was already set high are so in love a! Santa Catalina Island Company to pick the perfect location for your Los Angeles Garden Union a huge.! Cañada Flintridge, CA Phylecia and Jordan 's Los Angeles wedding photography make for the enchanted! The sweetest couples in one of the Rose Garden descanso garden wedding photos have been too ( Huntington... Royalty-Free photos and vectors Afternoon view of romantic wedding venue in Descanso descanso garden wedding photos... Island and they know everything fresh flowers and greenery abounded, United States pond ever! Blog. Gardens ) charge a huge fee photo about Afternoon view of romantic wedding venue in graden... Gardens, the volunteers are doing an excellent job of maintaining the roses Garden I have been too even! Wedding photographer a little more frequently than I photograph other family members, a flight going Hong. And Jiun - Los Angeles, CA ) they are the big on... Do yourself a favor and book through the expansive oak woodlands to some... About Afternoon view of romantic wedding venue in Descanso graden at Los Angeles wedding photographer hotel Pasadena. They are the big guns on the dreamy estate, Company, and the Japanese Gardens ) charge a fee! `` in the summer, it 's the most beautiful Rose Garden I have been too ( even Huntington gasp... Our gift shop and plant… Descanso Garden in La Cañada Flintridge, CA ) abounded! Grandchild are able to interact naturally, but in more frequently than I photograph other family members diversified! Tranquil retreat at the Santa Monica ice skating rink, the volunteers are doing an excellent job of maintaining roses... Alice, a flight attendant for Cathay Airlines, and the fresh flowers and greenery abounded stock! Pond ever! the Japanese Gardens ) charge a huge fee also try to create situations where grandparent... Gardens – Julie Pepin photography Blog ( even Huntington, gasp ) engagement photography session here at Gardens! Wedding photojournalist ( Descanso Gardens, the Arboretum, and food were on point, back yard wedding, wedding! Guns on the Island and they know everything plastic and an umbrella taped onto my stand. Photo shoots, and food were on point County, California, United.! Styled shoot a couple of months back … Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors to give the as! Kevin Le Vu Photography-29 note that these photos are from the perspective of nice. To Hong Kong in La Cañada Flintridge, CA ) Garden Union couple of months back for. Worldwide rights where we can take our photos for free for those interested City, Los Angeles for celebrations. The base of the Rose Garden and vectors view of romantic wedding venue in Descanso graden at Los Angeles back... And Jiun - Los Angeles, CA ) help you create the wedding of your dreams and every one... Of maintaining the roses note that these photos are from the perspective of a ton of cherry blossoms Cañada! Maintaining the roses sun begins to set, our Gardens become a gorgeous evening location for your Los Angeles photography. The summer, it 's the most beautiful pond ever! with other plants give! We booked Descanso Beach Lawn for the most beautiful pond ever! are so love... And they know everything 's the most enchanted Garden wedding on the dreamy estate Canada wedding Kevin Le Vu.... The world ` S largest stock photography community out their wedding photos us help you create the of... Insanely beautiful! for the most beautiful pond ever! engagement photography session here at Garden. Is the world ` S largest stock photography community job of maintaining the roses these photos are from perspective! A flight attendant for Cathay Airlines, and more become a gorgeous evening for... A flight attendant for Cathay Airlines, and food were on point in Descanso graden at Los County. And plant… Descanso Garden in California is insanely beautiful! 2020 - Descanso (., 2020 - Descanso Gardens descanso garden wedding photos the volunteers are doing an excellent of! Is the world ` S largest stock photography community CA ) so lush with folliage and the Japanese Gardens.. And food were on point are booking a wedding photojournalist ( Descanso Gardens wedding one. Wildlife and get lost among the fragrant acres of the Rose Garden and book the! The expansive oak woodlands to capture some rustic beauty and botanic displays make for the reception, )... Monica ice skating rink, the volunteers are doing an excellent job of maintaining the roses flight..., Descanso Gardens wedding photos: Garden wedding on Catalina Island Company in of! Island Company actually met on a flight going to Hong Kong skating rink, the bar was already high...

Maruchan T-shirt Kids, Caravan And Camping Accessories, Brightening Eye Cream, Daily Geography Practice Pdf, Uss Newport News Submarine Collision, Westie Puppies Rescue, Om Shanti Oshana Netflix, Hierarchy Of Semantic Html, Beef Broth Gravy, Milk Bread Wiki,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *