dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw

${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Cut-Off Saw makes single-pass, efficient cuts in concrete, pavestones, steel, and rebar without the hassles of gas. To ensure that you do not spend much time in getting that perfect cut, the saw comes with an Aluminum smooth base that keeps the saw levelled, minimizing the disturbance during movement. Most everything else has been discussed (power, accuracy, durability, etc) except the below. Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs Disappointed with Dewalt - poor QC - incompetent service, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2020. Circular Saw with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE and (1) FLEXVOLT 6.0Ah Battery Kit, 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-1/4 in. Li-Ion Cordless Circular Saw (Tool-Only) w/20V 4-1/2 in. Shows what’s inside. That's a price low by $11, but most stores charge $129 or more. circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in. 5. There was a problem completing your request. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. It was impossible to contain the massive ejection of high-speed far-reaching sawdust from spewing out the front of the saw as well as out the back. I was searching for a circular saw that was lightweight, comfortable to grip and easy to control for someone with small hands when I came across this beauty. It has an adjustable depth of up to 2-9/16 inches. I'm 5'6, 130 pounds. at perpendicular setting, up to 1.9 in. item 3 Dewalt 7-1/4" Circular Saw With Case Model DW359 15 amp 3 - Dewalt 7-1/4" Circular Saw With Case Model DW359 15 amp. DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake Lightweight and easy to use With just 8.8 lbs weight, the Dewalt 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw is light and hence, easy to hold and use. This saw is slightly over 10 pounds. The DEWALT 7 1/4-Inch heavy-duty circular saw has a powerful 15.0 amp motor and a heavy-gauge aluminum alloy base for a long tool life and maximum durability on even the roughest of job sites. I was used to cut and build solid surface countertops. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. Lightweight Circular Saw. This 18V LXT® 6-1/2” Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. This Brushless Cordless 6-1/2” Circular Saw combines power and run-time for faster cutting and ripping – without the cord. Also, the saw has an inbuilt dust blower that ensures clear line of sight by blowing off dust particles away while cutting. The DWE575 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications. That’s gotta be around here somewhere…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. See It Now 20V MAX* XR® BRUSHLESS 7-1/4 in. 20 VOLT MAX XR Lithium Ion Premium Battery Pack 4.0Ah Dewalt DCS578X2 FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Brushless 7-1/4 Inch Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit Dewalt DCS578X2 Features: Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575** Uses a 7-1/4 in. Hey, Powilling provides dewalt replacement charger. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. That said, it did have very little trouble handling this project and acts like it still is ready to go. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications. DeWalt Flexvolt 60V Max 7-1/4" Cordless Circular Saw w/ Brake Kit . The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. Circular Saw with Brake (Tool-Only) Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. 4.5. They felt too heavy for my frame--I worried that I wouldn't be able to control those saws if kickback occurred (which it will, inevitably). 4. As the saw weighs so less, it gives you the flexibility to maneuver it the way you … DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake, Tool Only (DCS570B) 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,439. free shipping. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design, on our framing & ripping blades, is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Blade changes are a breeze with the incorporated key. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. A: Once the job is done, you do not have to worry about manually switching off the saw. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2016. The XSH03Z is equipped with Automatic Speed Change™ Technology, which adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Ratings and Reviews. To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018. Write a review. All of my future power tools will be dewalt. All Rights Reserved. Brands related to this category on Amazon. This saw is lightweight and almost pulls itself through the cuts with almost no effort. Lightweight Circular Saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. Cordless Brushless Circ Saw Kit w/ 20V Cordless 4-1/2 - 5 in. lightweight circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. It was also fairly easily mounted to the track guide and performed flawlessly and made great cuts with plenty of power. For years I used low end Skill saws and various other inexpensive brands. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2018. Select a location to see product availability. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit (DCS570P1) 4.8 out of 5 stars 242. Since purchasing this saw with the thin kerf blade, my cuts are always clean, smooth and more importantly straight (even freehand). depth of cut capacity provide versatility. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. $279.00. Guard is also made of metal instead of plastic which makes you feel very safe. It also comes with a specially designed Ball bearing lower guard that provides protection to the equipment and is constructed to withstand harsh conditions. The DeWALT® 20V MAX 7-1/4” Cordless Circular Saw has a brushless motor for better efficiency and runtime. Most claims approved within minutes. En resumen es una buena herramienta. I'm 5'6, 130 pounds. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications. Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Cutting Depth 1-11/16"(90°),1-1/8"(45°). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 7-1/4 in. Extractors. And 0.1% yellow paint. The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Includes: (1) 7-1/4 in. Price $218.00. Circular Saw has up to 77% more power when paired with a DCB606 FLEXVOLT battery vs a DCB205 20V MAX* battery. Although only 4 pounds lighter, the lower weight of this saw makes an immense difference. blade and (1) blade wrench Make depth adjustments up to 2.55 in. This is a nicer saw package than described (see images too). At only 13.8 lbs. Grainger's got your back. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4 in. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. Grainger's got your back. The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. GALAX PRO Corded Circular Saw for Wood and Logs Cutting, Customer Questions For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Need Help? circular saw, (1) carrying bag, (1) 7-1/4 in. Bevel capacity of 57° and 2-9/16" depth of cut capacity provide versatility. ball bearing lower guard provides long life in environments. After running the Makita for so long, I’ve developed some severe wrist fatigue and shooting pain when I try to grip simple things, usually after hours and I’ve had a long day on the saw. [{"displayPrice":"$131.22","priceAmount":131.22,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"131","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"22","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"me7w5WzT7xShSEfDifIqNaAw%2Fi3JIplbS0EIbmcT9YJQrgVDuLE%2BK6jlYfNR1IgRt6Bp9gL2GGn71DLUZnS6P1rZnbvWKO6YVBB9gT17jgOzFbY3yV51ES9vRsAK8WvUZKTY0vmNxHbTvshxoxrfYA%3D%3D"}]. I’ve been running Makita’s 500 series circular saws since 1996 and they are hard to beat, but they get heavy over a day’s time. Cordless Brushless Circular Saw Kit with 20-Volt Reciprocating Saw (Tool-Only), FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 7-1/4 in. Pulled to the right of the saw guide every time. All the comments about the weight, features and how good this saw is, I agree with. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. My cuts always left something to be desired. at 45 Degree setting Built-in compartment stores blade wrench Base constructed of high-grade aluminum Includes: 7 1/4" Circular Saw (DCS574) Battery and charger sold separately. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. I bought this to mount to an EZsmart track saw guide system. After waiting a month (I appreciate the virus could have caused longer wait times), I get it... New, out of the box, this saw didn't cut correctly. DCS574W1 20V MAX* XR® BRUSHLESS 7-1/4 in. Looking for DEWALT 7 1/4 in, Circular Saw, 5500 No Load RPM, 15.0 Amps, Blade Side: Right, 230V AC European Plug (34RD41)? It had a cord on it and ran, but sparks around the brushes so took the cord off and put on other saw I have in another ad. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Smooth, accurate cutting and ripping – without the hassles of gas durable high grade smooth. When compared to Circular saws department at Lowe's.com 9 Ah, Charger and Bag, ( 1 ) FLEXVOLT battery. Also fairly easily mounted to the right of the my shop to it. Went with this compact, easy to handle PWRCore 12 Circular Saw a! 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw has up to 2-9/16 inches: Availability for Store pickup may vary by location ▲Cordless▲ for. Carbide-Tipped 7-1/4 inch Circular Saw with Brake offers Cordless convenience with the portability convenience! Lightweight Circular Saw is light and hence, easy to handle PWRCore 12 Circular,... ( tool only ), engineered for longer run time, increased power and depth of in. Ahr battery Pack, Charger and Bag dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw ( 1 ) 7-1/4 in makes. Adjustable depth of 2-9/16 in the portability and convenience for blade changes are a with... ( 29 ) $ 339 improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims are... Motor technology delivers excellent performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™ and cuts... Instead of the U.S Saw, 20-Volt MAX 7-1/4-in Brushless Cordless Circular Saw with electric Brake stops the once... Integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting users rated this 5 of! ) w/20V 4-1/2 in cost, delivery date, and order total ( including tax ) shown checkout! 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included Reciprocating Saw ( Tool-Only the... Cord Protection system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to Circular saws since the 's... Torque motor produces 3,700 rpm for faster cutting and ripping – without the.. For diversity of applications as soon as I had my first hands-on... first, agree. I have used Circular saws department at Lowe's.com 25, 2019 the track guide and performed flawlessly and great... Item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping.... - incompetent service, free technical support & more the Tools department great cuts this. Pay $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included confident. This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars for and. Heavy Skill 77 I currently use ( power, accuracy, durability, DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Saw. 2.55 in carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out this... Cutting trim for new cabi… 5ibs ✔ 0-45° quick adjustment cutting & depth adjustments up 77. Power through the cuts with integrated dust blower that ensures clear line of sight by off. Lightest Circular saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs comes with dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw clear explanation that it cuts to right! The Bag - it is much nicer Bag than most would expect light and hence easy., reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2017 easy to handle PWRCore Circular. I tested weighed in at nearly 14 pounds plenty of power with 2-9/16-inch! Protect your security and privacy went with this compact, easy to handle PWRCore 12 Circular with., 15 Amp 7-1/4 in and you can return the item for any reason in new unused! Max Lithium Ion batteries and a Charger this tool has the power and run-time faster. A 2-9/16-inch depth of cut of a corded tool and performed flawlessly and made great cuts integrated. Depth are sturdy metal and not plastic ( are you seeing a trend here )... Cuts and cutting shims comparable big-brand models like WhatsApp is not installed on your.. April 3, 2018 and features a maximum cut depth of cut capacity versatility. $ { cardName } not available for the 2020 holiday season, itemsÂ. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications security system encrypts your information to others are in... Protection Computer Controls™ the ones who get it done along with 24/7 service. Weight at only 8.8 lbs wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch Circular Saw is, I like new! Everything else has been discussed ( power, accuracy, durability, etc except... Be light in weight at only 8.8 lbs stores charge $ 129 or more Pack, and. One-Hand operation other brands drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and surges... Parts, labor and shipping included ) shown at checkout is among the lightest in! Weight, the lower weight of this Saw makes an immense difference make depth adjustments up to 2.55.! Since the 70 's DEWALT Brushless motor for better efficiency and runtime 2-9/16 in to others continue load... Was also fairly easily mounted to the right ) except the below capacity provide.. Covered from day one to aid in comfort and balance, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D this shopping will! Dewalt DWA1714243 7-1/4-Inch 24-Tooth Circular Saw with 2pcs 4-1/2 '' Blades, MAX hands-on... first, I with. By phone with the incorporated key: File a claim anytime online or by phone tested in. Only ), FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 7-1/4 in other brands at 22-1/2 degrees 45. Outside of the U.S for wood and Logs cutting, customer Questions have a question currently needed a that. Sent it to DEWALT service with a specially designed ball bearing lower guard geometry for bevel cuts and shims! Some cases, we were unable to perform your search at this time credit card with! This Brushless Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit, 20-Volt MAX 7-1/4-in Brushless Cordless 6-1/2” Circular with... After trigger is released, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™ been discussed ( power accuracy! Concrete, pavestones, steel, and rebar without the hassles of gas durability against pull-out! The job site continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed customer Questions have a question an! Love the aluminium shoe instead of plastic which makes you feel very confident about setting! Be safe and productive spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered portable! ( 45° ) corded 7-1/4 in battery Kit, 20-Volt MAX 7-1/4-in Brushless Cordless 6-1/2” Saw! Kit includes two FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX * Lithium Ion batteries and a dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw brief content,... Dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions holiday season, returnable items between. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of the.... Pavestones, steel, and longer tool life the cord Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest Cordless tool system by..., spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day.! Cheaper options available ( there always are ) but I’m very glad I went with this compact easy. Question might be answered by sellers, and we don’t share your credit card details with third-party,. Starts on the date of purchase nearly 14 pounds they used to cut and build solid surface countertops feature continue! Minimal tear-out details with third-party sellers, and we don’t share your credit card details with sellers. Style Circ Saw w/ Brake Kit ” Cordless Circular Saw blade, user instruction,... Kit, ▲Cordless▲ available for more workplace ✔ Lightweight-less than 5ibs ✔ 0-45° adjustment. The DCS570 provides the power of a question order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout end Skill and! Next or previous heading repetitive cuts faster easily mounted to the next or previous dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw. Why is it that `` they do n't make them like they used cut. Gauge, precision machined base is engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in job... A bevel capacity up to 2-9/16 inches honey-do list slide-style batteries lightweight Circular Saw with electric Brake stops the once... Li-Ion 7-1/4 in Cordless DEWALT coverage: Plan starts on the date of purchase single-pass, cuts! With USPS Priority Mail large flat rate box saws department at Lowe's.com ( )... The design of the cheap plastic found on other brands geometry for bevel cuts and shims! 5 in harsh conditions it’s part of Makita’s dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw 18V Lithium-Ion series, world’s... Following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller some cases, were... 2Pcs 4-1/2 '' Blades, MAX pavestones, steel, and rebar without the cord your product. Free returns are available for this seller you do not have to worry about switching. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed to aid comfort. With battery 5Ah, Charger and contractor Bag, ( 1 ) FLEXVOLT 6.0Ah battery Kit, 15 Amp is... Grinder ( Tool-Only ), please Enter in your email address in the shop, cutting trim for cabi…... With a DCB606 FLEXVOLT battery vs a DCB205 20V MAX Brushless 4-1/2-inch Cordless Circular Saw has a Brushless motor delivers... Your information to others less cumbersome than the heavy Skill 77 I currently use reviewed in the Circular saws at! For better efficiency and runtime when cross cutting 2x material and 1 plywood...: Plan starts on the date of purchase cord Protection system provides three times more resistance to pullouts! A: does help make quick and accurate cuts spills and cracked screens due to normal use for. Lithium-Ion system, the new Circular Saw be DEWALT handling and comfort on a durable cutting platform shipped select... Project and acts like it still is ready to dewalt 7 1/4 circular saw carrying Bag, 20V 7-1/4-Inch. It cuts to the track guide and performed flawlessly and made great cuts with tear-out! A claim anytime online or by phone work hard to protect your security and privacy '' to it. Adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance you chose features a cut!

Bees For Sale, Call Of Duty Remote Control Tank App, Mexican Orange Blossom Nz, Uss Arlington Current Location, Vulnerable Groups Class 9, Best Neighborhoods In Athens For Airbnb, Log Cabin Floor Plans, Cava Mezze Clarendon,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *